JUnit is a simple framework used to write repeatable tests. It is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing frameworks. Features and fixes for the new version include:
- JUnitCore now more often exits with the correct exit code (0 for success, 1 for failure)
- Badly formed test classes produce more helpful error messages
- Test classes whose only test methods are inherited from superclasses now run.
- Optimization to annotation processing can cut JUnit overhead by more than half on large test classes, especially when using Theories.
- A failing assumption in a constructor ignores the class.
- Correct results when comparing the string "null" with potentially null values.
- Annotating a class with @RunWith will always invoke the default JUnit 4 runner in the current version of JUnit.
JUnit is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-08-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther, Win2000, WinServer.
JUnit (version 4.8.2) has a file size of 1.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 174 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.